Viking Sword- High Carbon Damascus Steel Sword- 21″
- A sword is more than just a weapon—it is a symbol of power, strength, and honor.
- For the Viking warrior, his sword was everything. It was his primary weapon in battle and was often handed down from father to son.
- A Viking sword was more than just a tool of warfare; it was a work of art.
- The Viking sword was typically made of high-carbon Damascus steel.
- This type of steel is known for its exceptional strength and durability.
- The blades were often covered in intricate patterns or designs that were both beautiful and menacing.
- you can buy this feature sword at yoyoknives.
Total length: 50.5 cm
Blade length: 35 cm
Grip length: 11 cm
Weight: 620 g
Blade thickness: 0.45 cm
Blade width: 4.53 cm
Point of Balance: 23 cm
Blade: EN45 High Carbon Steel