- Forged from high carbon Damascus steel, the Viking sword was designed for battle.
- In the hands of a skilled warrior, the Viking sword was a deadly weapon.
- It features a sharp, double-edged blade and a strong hilt.
- Edge: Blunt
- The Viking sword was a powerful weapon used by the warriors of a
Blade length: 79 cm
Grip length: 10.5 cm
- EN45 High Carbon Steel/li>
- The sharp, double-edged blade was capable of inflicting serious damage on an opponent.
- The sword was also equipped with a strong hilt, making it an effecnc
Scabbard: Wood, Leather
- The sword measures 31 inches in overall length.
Total length: 95 cm
There are no reviews yet.