Viking Short Sword Sword- 17.5″
- This Viking short sword is a beautifully crafted replica of a historic weapon.
- The sword measures 17.5″ and is made of high-quality steel.
- It has a sharp, unsharpened blade and a comfortable grip.
- The sword comes with a scabbard for protection and storage.
- This is an excellent piece for historical reenactments, or for adding to your collection.
- The Viking swords were By far the coolest swords around during the Viking age.
- All of the other cultures just couldn’t compare to the design, beauty, and artisanship of these weapons.
- Every detail was meticulously crafted for function and form.
- The blades were expertly forged from the strongest steel and tempered for maximum sharpness.
- The hilts were ergonomically designed for a comfortable grip and easy maneuverability.
Total length: 17.5 cm
Blade length: 73 cm
Grip length: 11 cm
Weight: 1.2 kg
Blade: EN45 High Carbon Steel