Leather Wrapped Forged Carbon Steel Bushcraft Viking Axe
- This Axe is a forged carbon steel bushcraft axe with a leather-wrapped handle.
- It is designed for survival and outdoor activities such as hiking, camping, hunting and fishing.
- The axe can be used to chop wood or split logs for firewood.
- It has a traditional Scandinavian shape that makes it easy to use with one hand.
- The rugged construction ensures durability even when subjected to rough handling in tough conditions.
- It features a sharp blade and a durable carbon steel construction.
- you can buy this axe at yoyoknives.
- Full Tang
- All-Purpose, Quick Penetration
- Long-Lasting, Easy to Carry
- Sheath Included
- Comfortable Grip
- Sharp Edge, Durable
Tips About Axes Maintenance
1. Please use a soft cleaning cloth to clean the axes, do not use steel mesh balls and other abrasive materials to clean the axe surface, in order to maintain the glossiness of the axes and extend their service life.
2. Please don’t use the dishwasher, hand wash is suggested.
3. After hand washing the axes, wipe the excess moisture with a towel and place it in a ventilated place.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Every axe is backed by superior quality assurance for a confident purchase. We wish our customers to be 100% happy. Try it risk-free. We know you’ll love it!