Custom Forged Carbon Steel Viking Axe With Rose Wood Shaft
- It is designed to be used as an all-around tool for camping, hunting, fishing, and other outdoor activities.
- The axe can be used to split wood, chop down trees, and remove branches.
- The blade is made from high carbon steel and has been heated and treated in order to increase its strength and durability.
- It has been sandblasted so that it will not rust when exposed to moisture.
- The handle of the axe is made from ash wood.
- you can buy this axe at yoyoknives.
- Full Tang
- All-Purpose, Quick Penetration
- Long-Lasting, Easy to Carry
- Sheath Included
- Comfortable Grip
- Sharp Edge, Durable
Tips About Axes Maintenance
1. Please use a soft cleaning cloth to clean the axes, do not use steel mesh balls and other abrasive materials to clean the axe surface, in order to maintain the glossiness of the axes and extend their service life.
2. Please don’t use the dishwasher, hand wash is suggested.
3. After hand washing the axes, wipe the excess moisture with a towel and place it in a ventilated place.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Every axe is backed by superior quality assurance for a confident purchase. We wish our customers to be 100% happy. Try it risk-free. We know you’ll love it!