Viking Battle Axe
- Viking battle axes are crafted with high-quality materials and designed to last.
- The ax head is made from a single piece of steel, which makes it incredibly durable.
- Viking axes feature a heat-treated edge that can endure years of use without dulling or bending.
- The Viking Battle Axe was designed to be a multi-purpose axe.
- It is great for cutting, splitting, and carving wood logs.
- The axe head has been forged from high carbon steel and it is hand sharpened and polished to a mirror finish.
- you can buy this axe at yoyoknives.
- Full Tang
- All-Purpose, Quick Penetration
- Long-Lasting, Easy to Carry
- Sheath Included
- Comfortable Grip
- Sharp Edge, Durable
- Hardness 3.8
- Hardwood handle 23.5inch
- Weighs 2 1/4 pounds
Tips About Axes Maintenance
1. Please use a soft cleaning cloth to clean the axes, do not use steel mesh balls and other abrasive materials to clean the axe surface, in order to maintain the glossiness of the axes and extend their service life.
2. Please don’t use the dishwasher, hand wash is suggested.
3. After hand washing the axes, wipe the excess moisture with a towel and place it in a ventilated place.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Every axe is backed by superior quality assurance for a confident purchase. We wish our customers to be 100% happy. Try it risk-free. We know you’ll love it!