Viking Battle Axe – Hand Forged
- This ax is made in the traditional way, with a long handle and an extremely sharp blade.
- The wood used for the handle is smooth, hardwood, and it’s been sanded down to give it a nice finish.
- This ax is perfect for chopping firewood or splitting logs.
- This battle-ready Viking axe is hand-forged and perfect for reenactments or display.
- The axe head is made of carbon steel and the shaft is made of hardwood.
- you can buy this ax at yoyoknives.
- Full Tang
- All-Purpose, Quick Penetration
- Long-Lasting, Easy to Carry
- Comfortable Grip
- Sharp Edge, Durable
- Axe head 7inch
- Hardwood handle 23inch
- Weighs 1.75 lbs.
Tips About Axes Maintenance
1. Please use a soft cleaning cloth to clean the axes, do not use steel mesh balls and other abrasive materials to clean the ax surface, in order to maintain the glossiness of the axes and extend their service life.
2. Please don’t use the dishwasher, hand wash is suggested.
3. After hand washing the axes, wipe the excess moisture with a towel and place it in a ventilated place.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Every axe is backed by superior quality assurance for a confident purchase. We wish our customers to be 100% happy. Try it risk-free. We know you’ll love it!