Sunset Samurai Tachi Sword
- The Tachi is a long sword used by the samurai of feudal Japan.
- The Tachi style of sword was developed from the tantō (knife) for use on horseback and later became more popular than the katana during the Muromachi period.
- This period is sometimes referred to as the Age of Tachi due to its extensive use.
- The Katana is a traditional Japanese sword that was used by the samurai of ancient Japan.
- This Tachi Sword has been crafted with high-quality materials and workmanship, making it a great addition to any collection or for use as a display piece.
- The blade is made from carbon steel with a 2-toned finish and comes sharpened so you can get right to the action!
- Total length: 102cm
- Blade length: 71cm
- Grip length: 28cm
- Weight: 1105
- Edge: Sharp
- Scabbard: Black Lacquered Wood