Professional Damascus Cleaver with Desert Iron Wood Handle
- 7 inch Cleaver, suitable for meat slices, vegetables, not for cutting bones.
67 LAYERS Damascus Steel 10Cr15CoMoV steel.
- Add rare metal cobalt, the blade is hard but not brittle, and it is well known because of its sharpness.
- Hardness: 60±2HRC.
- 66 Layers 316/316L Stainless Steel.
- 10Cr15CoMoV steel core.
- High quality nature rose wood Handle
- Well balanced
- Excellent processing technology – All Details Pursuit of Perfection
- Sharp and Great Knife – Bring A Healthier Food
Excellent processing technology – All Details Pursuit of Perfection
Sharp and Great Knife – Bring A Healthier Food
REAL Damascus Steel – Unique Facing Natural Pattern
The real Damascus steel is made of 67 layers of composite forging after processing, which has a unique natural pattern.
North America Desert Iron Wood Handle – Exquisite Mosaic Brass Rivet
The overall design is in line with ergonomic mechanic and usage methods. It has been polished by experienced craftsmen through multiple processes, beautiful looking.
Classic handle Design – Ergonomic Well-Balanced handle
Intelligence everywhere classic and innovative, excellent touching High-End Appearance
Sturdy and Durable – Good Knife in hand and handy to Use
Combining beauty and Practicality feel the high quality of kitchen knife during Use
Great Value & Multi-Function with Theme: Your Kitchen is more complete
Accurate division of Labor for each knife to improve cooking efficiency
There are no reviews yet.