KA-BAR Black Leather Sheath for 5.25″ Fixed Blade Knives
- This genuine leather sheath is handcrafted and designed to fit most KA-BAR fixed blade knives with a blade length of 5.25″.
- The knife fits snugly into the molded polypropylene inner liner, which has an attached belt loop for easy carry.
- The front pocket can be used for carrying survival essentials like matches or fishing tackle, while the back compartment is great for carrying an extra sharpening stone.
- The sleek design of this sheath is perfect for carrying your knife in style, and the durable construction will keep your knife safe and protected when not in use.
- Whether you’re looking for a new way to carry your knife or just want to add some style to your collection, the KA-BAR Black Leather Sheath is the perfect option.
- Overall Length:9.25″
- Blade Length:5.25″
- Blade Thickness:0.17″
- Blade Material:1095 Cro-Van
- Hardness:56-58 RC
- Blade Style:Clip Point
- Blade Grind:Hollow
- Edge Type:Plain
- Handle Length:4.00″
- Handle Thickness:0.91″
- Handle Material:Kraton
- Tough and durable 1095 Cro-Van Steel.
- 5.75″ non-serrated clip point blade capable of any small or large task.
- Black Kraton G handles comfortably fill the hand.
- Black leather belt sheath for easy carry.
Sheath Care Tips
- Keep your sheath clean and dry.
- Avoid harsh soaps or chemicals.
- Apply a light coat of oil after cleaning to protect the leather.
- Store your sheath in a cool, dry place.
- Inspect your sheath regularly for signs of wear or damage.
- If you notice any damage, have it repaired by a professional.