DSKK B13R – Japanese High Carbon Stainless Steel Santoku Knife with Rosewood Handle
- 7-inch santoku knife, suitable for meat, delicatessens, and vegetables, not for cutting bones.
Damascus Super Steel: Razor Sharp, Innovative Design.
Ergonomic and Unique: Nature Rose Wood Handle, Real Damascus Steel.
Vacuum Heat Treatment: Persistent Sharpness, International Standard for cutting force Design: Artistic Design and Crafts, Practical and Beautiful.
Tribute: To Ingenuity Focus on making kitchen knives.
Damascus Steel Kitchen Knives: Insist on creating good knives with ingenuity, and keep the original Intention unchanged, Paying Tribute to every Chef.
Varieties of Knives in design and sizes.
- 67 LAYERS Damascus Steel 10Cr15CoMoV steel.
- Add rare metal cobalt, the blade is hard but not brittle, and it is well known because of its sharpness.
- Hardness: 60±2HRC.
- 66 Layers 316/316L Stainless Steel.
- 10Cr15CoMoV steel core.
- High quality nature rose wood Handle
- Well balanced
- Excellent processing technology – All Details Pursuit of Perfection
- Sharp and Great Knife – Bring A Healthier Food
REAL Damascus Steel – Unique Facing Natural Pattern
The real Damascus steel is made of 67 layers of composite forging after processing, which has a unique natural pattern.
Nature Rose Wood Handle – Comfortable and Beautiful
The overall design is in line with ergonomic mechanic and usage methods. It has been polished by experienced craftsmen through multiple processes, beautiful looking.
Classic handle Design – Ergonomic Well-Balanced handle
Intelligence everywhere classic and innovative, excellent touching High-End Appearance
Sturdy and Durable – Good Knife in hand and handy to Use
Combining beauty and Practicality feel the high quality of kitchen knife during Use
Great Value & Multi-Function with Theme: Your Kitchen is more complete
Accurate division of Labor for each knife to improve cooking efficiency