Handmade D2 Steel Bowie Knife-Micarta Handle
- This is a handmade D2 steel Bowie knife with a Micarta handle and with a sharp edge.
- The overall length of the knife is 12.5 inches and weighs 16 ounces.
- There are two different styles available, one with a plain edge and the other with a partially serrated edge.
- This is an excellent knife for outdoor activities such as camping or hunting, but it can also be used as a survival knife in case you get lost in the woods.
- It has been hand sharpened to give it its razor-sharp edge, which will stay sharp for years to come without dulling or chipping away.
- you can buy this knife at yoyoknives.
- Full Tang
- All-Purpose, Quick Penetration
- Long-Lasting, Easy to Carry
- Sheath Included
- Comfortable Grip
- Sharp Edge, Durable
- Overall Length: 17″ Inch (Approx.)
- Blade Length: 12″ Inch (Approx.)
- Handle Length: 5″ Inch (Approx.)
- Blade Thickness: 5MM
Tips About Kitchen Knife Maintenance
1. Please use a soft cleaning cloth to clean the knives, do not use steel mesh balls and other abrasive materials to clean the knife surface, in order to maintain the glossiness of the knives and extend their service life.
2. Please don’t use the dishwasher, hand wash is suggested.
3. After hand washing the knives, wipe the excess moisture with a towel and place it in a ventilated place.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Every kitchen knife is backed by superior quality assurance for a confident purchase. We wish our customers to be 100% happy. Try it risk-free. We know you’ll love it!