Handmade D2 Steel Bowie knife-13 Inch
- This handmade D2 steel Bowie knife is 13 inches long and perfect for any outdoorsman or hunter.
- The sharp, stainless steel blade is incredibly durable and will hold an edge well, while the comfortable hardwood handle provides a solid grip.
- Whether you’re field-dressing a deer or simply carving a piece of wood, this Bowie knife is up to the task.
- The steel is made from a special blend of carbon and alloyed metals that makes for an extremely strong and durable blade.
- A handguard protects your hands from the heat of the metal when it is being forged.
- This bowie knife has a 13-inch blade with a beautiful mirror finish, which comes to a point at the tip for maximum penetration power.
- The handle is made out of hardwood and wrapped with leather making this an exceptionally well-balanced piece of art.
- Full Tang
- All-Purpose, Quick Penetration
- Long-Lasting, Easy to Carry
- Sheath Included
- Comfortable Grip
- Sharp Edge, Durable
- Overall Length: 12″ Inch (Approx.)
- Blade Length: 7″ Inch (Approx.)
- Handle Length: 5″ Inch (Approx.)
- Blade Thickness: 5MM
Tips About Kitchen Knife Maintenance
1. Please use a soft cleaning cloth to clean the knives, do not use steel mesh balls and other abrasive materials to clean the knife surface, in order to maintain the glossiness of the knives and extend their service life.
2. Please don’t use the dishwasher, hand wash is suggested.
3. After hand washing the knives, wipe the excess moisture with a towel and place it in a ventilated place.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Every kitchen knife is backed by superior quality assurance for a confident purchase. We wish our customers to be 100% happy. Try it risk-free. We know you’ll love it!