Damascus Steel Custom Handmade Knives
- Knives made of Damascus Steel are known for their outstanding quality.
- This steel has been used for making swords and knives since ancient times.
- The best part about these blades is that they are not just beautiful, but also extremely durable and sharp.
- The steel is forged by mixing different types of iron together to create an alloy with high carbon content.
- The balance and weight of the knife also make it ideal for heavy-duty tasks such as cutting thicker meats and vegetables.
- The hard blades and the design of wood grain style handles, Look more delicate and fashionable.
- It turns simple cooking into something truly beautiful.
- you can buy this knife at yoyoknives.
- Chef Knife
- Paring Knife
- Utility Knife
|Blade Material||Damascus Steel|
|Metal Type||Stainless steel|
Suitable for daily kitchen cooking, cutting meat, slices, vegetables, melons
fruits, cake, bread and so on(don’t use it cut the bone or other hard food)
Size & Dimensions:
- Overall Length: (12.5″, 11.5″, 11″, 10″, 8.5″)
- Blade Length: (8″, 7″, 6.5″, 5.75″, 4.5″)
- Handle Length: (4.5″, 4.5″, 4.5″, 4.25″, 4″)
- Blade Width: (1.75″, 1.25″, 2″, 1.5″, 1.25″)
Tips About Kitchen Knife Maintenance
1. Please use a soft cleaning cloth to clean the knives, do not use steel mesh balls and other abrasive materials to clean the knife surface, in order to maintain the glossiness of the knives and extend their service life.
2. Please don’t use the dishwasher, hand wash is suggested.
3. After hand washing the knives, wipe the excess moisture with a towel and place it in a ventilated place.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Every kitchen knife is backed by superior quality assurance for a confident purchase. We wish our customers to be 100% happy. Try it risk-free. We know you’ll love it!