Damascus Steel Blade Fillet Knife Handle Material Blue Micarta 10 Inch
- This is a 10-inch knife with a Damascus Steel Blade and Handle Material of Blue Micarta.
- The blade has been hand-forged in the traditional Japanese style by a master swordsmith.
- This knife is razor-sharp and crafted from high-quality steel that will hold an edge for many years to come.
- The handle material is blue micarta which provides a great grip and feels.
- It has a full tang construction which means the blade and handle are one solid piece of metal.
- This 10-inch fillet knife features a high carbon steel blade with an overall length of 12 inches, making it perfect for cleaning fish or slicing through meat.
- you can buy this knife at yoyoknives.
- Damascus steel
- Full Tang
- Quick Penetration
- Long-Lasting, Easy to Carry
- Sheath Included
- Comfortable Grip
- Sharp Edge, Durable
Size & Dimensions:
Overall Length: 10 inches
Handle Length: 4.0 inches
Blade Length: 6.0 inches
Tips About Kitchen Knife Maintenance
1. Please use a soft cleaning cloth to clean the knives, do not use steel mesh balls and other abrasive materials to clean the knife surface, in order to maintain the glossiness of the knives and extend their service life.
2. Please don’t use the dishwasher, hand wash is suggested.
3. After hand washing the knives, wipe the excess moisture with a towel and place it in a ventilated place.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Every kitchen knife is backed by superior quality assurance for a confident purchase. We wish our customers to be 100% happy. Try it risk-free. We know you’ll love it!