Damascus Folding Knife Deer Antler Handle
- This folding knife is designed with a bolt cutter, so you can easily cut away the belts and straps in emergency situations.
- It’s made with Damascus steel for adding a punch of strength.
- Made under the name of Damascus Knives, this folding knife also has a boot clip to ensure safe closure and secure handling.
- The material is chosen to ensure that it holds the edge and is suitable for various purposes.
- Moreover, it has a spring-loaded and durable locking mechanism for smooth adjustment.
- The knife is pretty easy to use and an ergonomic handle promises better control over the cutting.
- In addition, it has a well-coated lock bar to ensure the folding knife is properly closed and doesn’t open up unnecessarily.
- Also, the reversible design just adds to the convenience.
- you can buy this feature knife at yoyoknives.
Knife Care Tips:
- Care Damascus steel properly to prevent rust.
- Here are some tips on preventing rust on knives.
- Don’t store knives in leather sheaths for long periods of time.
- When washing knives, use warm, soapy water.
- Avoid soaking knives in water.
- Always wash and dry knives immediately.
- Prevent rust on the blade by oiling or waxing it, and wrap it in a soft cloth.
- Metal Type Damascus steel
- Hardness 60-62HRC
- Design Reversible design
- Special Feature Foldable, Locking Blades, Non-Slip, Rust Resistant, eco friendly
- Handle Material Deer Antler
- Color Brown
- Type Pocket knife
- Blade Edge Plain
- Lock Type Lockback
Size & Dimensions:
- Overall Lenght: 6″
- Blade Lenght: 3″
- Handle Lenght: 3″
- Sheath: Leather