Damascus Buffalo Horn Folding knife
- The pattern is designed, the blade is forged-welded, twisted, drilled, flattened, grounded, and forge-welded some more.
- The stack of steel is formed into a billet, and these billets or bars are then used to make a knife.
- The knife is profiled, ground, heat-treated, and finished with additional processes like etching and bluing to reveal the striking pattern.
- The blade is tempered & edge is fully sharpened.
- This folding knife has a blade made from high-quality stainless steel.
- The handle of this knife is crafted with Ram horn material that gives it an elegant look, while still being very strong and durable.
- The handle also features two finger grooves for increased control when using the knife, which makes it perfect for any application whether you are using it at work or just at home around the house.
Knife Care Tips:
- When washing knives, use warm, soapy water.
- Avoid soaking knives in water.
- Always wash and dry knives immediately.
- Prevent rust on the blade by oiling or waxing it, and wrap it in a soft cloth.
- After putting the blade in the leather sheath, wipe off any excess oil or wax.
- You should never use oils that contain silicone, as they can cause rust.
- Usually, wood handles benefit from a light coating of furniture wax and a good hand rubbing.
- Metal Type Stainless steel
- Hardness 60-62HRC
- Design Reversible design
- Special Feature Foldable, Locking Blades, Non-Slip, Rust Resistant, eco friendly
- Handle Material Buffalo Horn
- Color Black
- Type Pocketknife
- Blade Edge Plain
- Lock Type Lockback
Size & Dimensions:
- Overall Lenght: 5″
- Blade Lenght: 5″
- Handle Lenght: 5″
- Sheath: Leather