7-Inch Chef’s Knife/Vegetable Cleaver
- The cleaver is a Chinese knife used for chopping, cutting and slicing.
- The blade is heavier than the chef’s knife and has a curved edge that allows you to chop through dense items.
- It can be used for mincing meat or bones, breaking down whole chickens or fish into parts, or cutting through hard vegetables like squash.
- The cleaver is an extremely useful tool in the kitchen.
- It can be used for cutting through bones, chopping up vegetables and meat, or even smashing garlic.
- you can buy this cleaver at yoyoknives.
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
Tips About cleaver Maintenance
1. Please use a soft cleaning cloth to clean the cleaver, do not use steel mesh balls and other abrasive materials to clean the cleaver surface, in order to maintain the glossiness of the knives and extend their service life.
2. Please don’t use the dishwasher, hand wash is suggested.
3. After hand washing the cleaver, wipe the excess moisture with a towel and place it in a ventilated place.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Every kitchen cleaver is backed by superior quality assurance for a confident purchase. We wish our customers to be 100% happy. Try it risk-free. We know you’ll love it!