Handmade Raindrop Damascus Steel Skinning Knife With Bone Handle
- Handmade Raindrop Damascus Steel Skinning Knife With Bone Handle is a high-quality hunting knife.
- This sheath knife comes with a sharp blade that can be used to skin animals and carve wood.
- The handle is made of buffalo bone, which provides an excellent grip even in wet conditions.
- It also features brass pins and nickel silver bolsters, as well as a leather sheath for safe storage.
- Raindrop patterned Damascus steel blade, with a hand-carved bone handle.
- The blade has been acid etched and polished to bring out the pattern in the steel.
- The handle has been carved from bone and then given a dark brown finish.
- This is an excellent quality knife that will serve you well for years to come!
Specification & Dimension
- Overall Length: 9″
- Blade Length: 4.75″
- Handle Length: 4.25″
- Blade Material: Damascus Steel
- Blade Finish: Gray, Twist Pattern
- Handle Material: Horn Bone Handle
- Handle Finish: Black, Blue with Brass Bolster
- Brown Leather Sheath
Tips About Kitchen Knife Maintenance
1. Please use a soft cleaning cloth to clean the knives, do not use steel mesh balls and other abrasive materials to clean the knife surface, in order to maintain the glossiness of the knives and extend their service life.
2. Please don’t use the dishwasher, hand wash is suggested.
3. After hand washing the knives, wipe the excess moisture with a towel and place it in a ventilated place.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Every kitchen knife is backed by superior quality assurance for a confident purchase. We wish our customers to be 100% happy. Try it risk-free. We know you’ll love it!