- This ulu knife design is perfect for making accurate cuts and slices.
- The handle gives radical grip and pressure on the blade to make a thorough cut on meat and make slices.
- Perfect for kitchen use.
- Brand new hand-forged Damascus steel Ulu knife with bone handle.
- This is a great design for a hunting or fishing knife.
- The blade is made of high carbon steel and the handle is made of deer antler and brass spacers.
- The overall length of this knife is about 8 inches long, with a 3-inch blade.
- This knife will come with a leather sheath that can be worn on your belt.
- These knives are handmade by me in my shop so each one will have slight variations.
Specificaion & Dimension:
- Overall Length: 5.5″ W x 3.75″ H
- Handle Length: 4.5″
- Blade Material: Damascus Steel
- Blade Finish: Gray, Raindrop pattern
- Handle Material: Bone Handle
- Handle Finish: Ulu Design
- Brown Leather Sheath
Tips About Kitchen Knife Maintenance
1. Please use a soft cleaning cloth to clean the knives, do not use steel mesh balls and other abrasive materials to clean the knife surface, in order to maintain the glossiness of the knives and extend their service life.
2. Please don’t use the dishwasher, hand wash is suggested.
3. After hand washing the knives, wipe the excess moisture with a towel and place it in a ventilated place.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Every kitchen knife is backed by superior quality assurance for a confident purchase. We wish our customers to be 100% happy. Try it risk-free. We know you’ll love it!
There are no reviews yet.