DAMASCUS STEEL BLADE FOLDING KNIFE BLUE BONE HORN HANDLE OVERALL 8.5 INCH
DAMASCUS STEEL AND SWITCH BLADE FOLDING KINFE WITH GREEN WOOD HANDLE
What a pocket life can do is limited by your own imagination – so is the scope of its beauty …
We can understand people by the purpose for which they keep a pocket knife. People keep pocket knives to feel safe from an armed assailant. People keep them in their EDC kits. People take knives to a hiking trail – and least of all they use them to cut open packaging or mail. But deep down in their hearts, they have a thing for knives – Damascus folding knife gives them another reason to love knives. YoYoKnives is owned and run by guys who fell in love with Blacksmith-ry and the craft of Damascus steel when they were little boys.
- Damascus Folding-style
- Damascus steel blade
- Blades with Different Edges
- Handle made with wood
- Pure handmade leather sheath
Customer read care tip
- After you use the knife, blade wash with soap and water, dry with fine cloth totally.
- Oil or wax the cutting edge to forestall rust.
- To forestall rust don’t store blades for significant stretches in the leather sheath.
- Cowhide pulls dampness from the air and could rust the blade if not put away for a long time without oil.
Why we are best to others
Here are the aspects that define our knife quality.
- Yoyoknive used Damascus steel for blades that are genuinely hard and resistant to wear, durable, tearing, staining, rust, and corrosion as compared to others used carbon steel that may cause serious injuries.
- You can use Damascus steel knives for multiple purposes such as dicing, slicing, mincing, and many more
- The blade is taken through an intensive nitrogen cooling technique and vacuum heat treatment for enhanced hardness and resilience.
- Our knife Handles are designed Ergonomically shaped that are easy to hold and comfortable to use.
- Yoyoknive uses Damascus materials such as wood, fiberglass, metal, and hard plastics for handles so that the knife is not damaged by water or moisture in the kitchen.
Payment Systems For Installment May Change With Time. Now, We Give Every one of the Basic Ways to Deal With Pay For The Things You Love.
- Visa Card.
We, Will, ship Your order Within 5-15 Working Days (As indicated by The Measure Of Your order) After The Payment. The following resources are used for shipping:
- Royal Mail
Top Related Collections
Return & Exchange Policy
- Return or exchange an Order should be submitted within 30 days of the delivery date.
- After accepting your email request for a Return order, a Client care Delegate will email you return directions with the location on where you need to deliver your order back.
- With the exception of a design or material imperfection, return shipping charges are not refundable.
- All return things should be in “re-sellable condition” to meet all requirements for a return.
- “re-sellable condition”: knife should be spotless, intact, and returned in the original bundling. Orders showing exorbitant wear are not qualified for a return