Damascus Folding Knife Olive Wood
- Handcrafted with a real olive wood handle, brass bolster, Damascus blade, and beautiful file work, this olive wood pocket knife is an exquisite piece of art with superior quality.
- The Damascus steel blade of this olive wood pocket knife is perfectly crafted with more than 276 layers combining high carbon steel with a strong nickel layer with an excellent heat treatment to ensure not only great aesthetics but also top-notch functionality and durability.
- The forging technique used to make Damascus steel helps create a finished product that is a high-quality and highly useful tool.
- This type of steel features waves of steel alloy that join at the edge of the knife and can affect the cutting performance of the blade.
- So, a Damascus steel knife can be specifically manipulated for a particular purpose.
- This olive wood pocket knife is ideal to be used for fishing, hunting, hiking, sports, outdoor camping, and more.
Knife Care Tips:
- Care Damascus steel properly to prevent rust.
- Don’t store knives in leather sheaths for long periods of time.
- When washing knives, use warm, soapy water.
- Avoid soaking knives in water.
- Always wash and dry knives immediately.
- Prevent rust on the blade by oiling or waxing it, and wrap it in a soft cloth.
- Metal Type Damascus steel
- Hardness 60-62HRC
- Design Reversible design
- Special Feature Foldable, Locking Blades, Non-Slip, Rust Resistant, eco friendly
- Handle Material Olivewood
- Color Brown
- Type Pocket knife
- Blade Edge compound Bevel
- Lock Type Lockback
Size & Dimensions:
- Overall Lenght: 8.5″
- Blade Lenght: 4″
- Handle Lenght: 4.5″
- Sheath: Leather