HANDMADE DAMASCUS STEEL BLADE BOWIE KNIFE
CUSTOM DAMASCUS STEEL BLADE BOWIE KNIFE
People buy Damascus knives for various reasons – we know collectors who love to buy Damascus knives from YoYo Knives. Some do this because of unique patterns on the blade, some of them cherish the tradition and history of them – while others get them because of the strength of Damascus steel – but the only place where you can buy a real Damascus knife at YoYo Knives
The cutting edge is tightened, beginning thick where it joins the handle, and weakening along the spine to a best, consistently ground tip. The astoundingly even blade feels normal in the hand, giving consistent authority over the front line during use.
Adaptable – In the hand, the blade passes on an exceptional sensation of equilibrium, called exactly a sweet spot. The sweet spot is because of the sharp edge and handles being practically identical in weight
QUALITY – The two sharp edges are level ground VG-10 and convey Bill’s mark. They are tightened, beginning thick where the edge joins the handle, weakening the spine to a fine, consistently ground tip.
Prepared FOR ANYTHING – suggested for chasing and vegetable cutting the two models arrive in a shaped circular sheath with a multi-position G-Clasp securing framework.
- VG-10 steel
- Steel thickness blade (.125)
- Eight-inch overall length
- Handle made with the best wood
Customer read care tip
- After you use the knife, blade wash with soap and water, dry with fine cloth totally.
- Oil or wax the cutting edge to forestall rust.
- To forestall rust don’t store blades for significant stretches in the leather sheath.
- Cowhide pulls dampness from the air and could rust the blade if not put away as expected.
Top Selling Damascus knives
Payment Systems For Installment May Change With Time. Now, We Give Every one of the Basic Ways to deal with Pay For The Things You Love.
- Visa Card.
We, Will, ship Your order Within 5-15 Working Days (As indicated by The Measure Of Your order) After The Payment.
Return & Exchange Policy
- Returning or exchanging an Order should be submitted within 30 days of the delivery date.
- After accepting your email demand for a Return order, a Client care Delegate will email you return directions with the location on where you need to deliver your order back.
- With the exception of a design or material imperfection, return shipping charges are not refundable.
- All return things should be in “re-sellable condition” to meet all requirements for a return.
- “re-sellable condition”: knife should be spotless, intact, and returned in the original bundling. Orders showing exorbitant wear are not qualified for a discount.