- The handle of the knife is made out century steel, which gives it an extra rustic touch. The blade itself contains 10CR15 alloy with high carbon content and can cut through just about anything you put on its cutting board!
- The edge is razor sharp and hand finished to a mirror polish at 8-12° per side. It’s nitrogen cooled for enhanced flexibility, corrosion resistance and reduced drag in your cooking adventures!
- The 67 layer Damascus steel ensures exceptional strength, durability and stain resistance. Perfectly balanced to deliver extraordinary performance with an edge retention that will last you longer than any other knife on the market today!
- The handle of this knife is made from high-quality materials, meaning it will last your entire life. It’s also polished to provide you with an improved grip that can cut through anything without feeling too tight or trying in any way!
- Craftsmanship: forged steel with 33 layers on each side
- Blade Material: 67 layer 10Cr15CoMoV Damascus steel
- Blade Hardness: 60±2 HRC
- Blade thickness: 2.5 mm
- Blade size: 20.3cm/ 8inch X 4.5cm/ 1.8inch
- Handle Material: G10
- 1 * 8″ Damascus chef knife
- 1 * Gift box
There are no reviews yet.